Viceroy Houses Ltd. is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of panelized and pre-cut custom home packages. For a passion for quality and innovation, Viceroy has built a reputation for superb design, outstanding products, and excellent value. We are dedicated to one purpose: helping you build a custom home in the most affordable way. Viceroy custom home packages are available through a wide network of sales offices and independent distributors. With state of the art manufacturing facilities in both the east and west, Viceroy ships home packages to clients throughout North America and around the world.
The Marketing Administrator is responsible for planning, developing and implementing all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. This role designs and leads the company’s overall marketing strategy and tactical planning to support sales growth, brand awareness and customer experience. The Marketing Administrator owns the Viceroy brand and will be responsible to deliver successful advertising and digital marketing initiatives to increase brand recognition.
- Create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing and public relations program that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public
- Design marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities and champion the implementation of newly created brand guidelines and marketing processes
- Design and execute call to action tools for consumer lead generation towards new home construction
- Provide guidance and feedback to other marketing department professionals
- Manage online content for both the corporate website and the intranet
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports as required
- Oversee valuable content for the company’s digital presence
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Vice President
- University degree in marketing or business with 5 years of relevant experience
- National and international experience in the construction or building industry an asset
- Deep understanding of marketing and advertising technology and delivering results through digital channels
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written in English and Mandarin (Chinese) is an asset
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics
- Ability to translate digital concepts to people who still love paper
- Experience in managing vendors and liaising with partners and clients
- Experience developing or owning a brand identity including establishing a brand strategy and brand guidelines
- Proven experience in marketing planning, organization, and development
- Proven leadership ability with the ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of energy with a positive attitude
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
If this position aligns with your qualifications and experience please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include Application: Marketing Administrator in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.