Our company is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of panelized and pre-cut custom home packages. With a passion for quality and innovation, we have built a reputation for superb design, outstanding products, and excellent value.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Sales Associate to develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales. You must be outgoing, approachable with a proven track record in sales to join our Viceroy team. We are looking for someone who builds strong relations, who is passionate and who is driven.
- Grow sales profitably to achieve yearly sales goals
- Retain existing accounts and increase opportunities with existing customers
- Prepare, generate and follow up on verbal or written quotations to secure orders or determine reason for loss of order
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitive pricing, and customer feedback
- Review open customer order reports and take action on open items, specifically those that may be at risk in meeting the customer’s promised delivery date
- Share market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization
- Establish relationships and working partnerships
- Partner with customers, vendors, credit, and A/R to quickly resolve customer service issues
- Enter all pertinent information into CRM
- A bachelor's degree in business with at least 3-5 years of sales experience preferred
- Construction industry and contract supply experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop new accounts/customers
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and new customers
- Nature of work requires increasing independence, receiving guidance only on unusually complex problems or issues
- Attention to detail and ability to interpret complex information
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and influencing skills
- Strong skills for organizing and presenting verbal and written communication, analysis, and/or reports
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of the issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
If this position aligns with your qualifications and experience and you enjoy building relationships and possess outstanding customer service please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include Application: Sales Associate in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.